The Parks Alliance compiles, analyzes, and disseminates key research and data to educate citizens, government officials, the media, and stakeholders about the state of our public spaces. Read our latest reports below.
- 2015 Activating Parks & Open Spaces Through Programming
- 2014 ParkFacts: How Does Philadelphia Compare?
- 2014 Philadelphia Parks by the Numbers
- 2013 Philadelphia Parks & Recreation by the Numbers
- 2012 Philadelphia Parks & Recreation by the Numbers
- 2012 Four Years of Broken Promises
- 2008 How Much Value Does the City of Philadelphia Receive from its Park and Recreation System? A Report by The Trust for Public Land's Center for City Park Excellence for the Philadelphia Parks Alliance. Errata Sheet - An addendum to this report.